World Vision : Maternal Neotalal & Child Health Coordinator HPF 2 - Kuajok/South Soudan
[ 15-02-2017 ]
Maternal Neotalal & Child Health Coordinator HPF 2
Apply For This Job
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION :
The overall purpose of this position is to provide support to the implementation of the primary health care in addressing Maternal Neonatal and child health activities meant to improve maternal and child survival.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Provide leadership in the implementation of MNCH services at the facility and within communities in the Project area as guided by the project objectives, logical framework and work plan ; and guided by the southern Sudan Health Policy.
- Facilitate effective linkages within thematic groups and overall community linkages.
- Ensure smooth operations and coordination of PMTCT activities at the health facility level.
- Scale up PPH program and support Family planning intervention.
- In liaison with County Medical Officers , Payam and Boma based local authorities, organize MNCH integrated outreach activities and raising awareness on the health related issue that promote participation of communities and involvement in effort to improve maternal and child health.
- Ensure having clear referral structure ,linkage and coordination between HHPs ,BHC , CHD and health facilities in the catchment areas.
- Co-ordinate, track progress, review results and address MNCH challenges.
- Compile and submit weekly ,monthly ,quarterly and other reports required by the project.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES :
- Advanced diploma/high diploma in Nursing or Community Medicine, with strong public health .MNCH experience.
- University degree in Public Health/allied Health, Social Sciences, Management or related field.
- Three years of progressively responsible professional work experience in MNCH /Public Health programming.
- Good technical knowledge on Family planning / PPH program.
- Knowledge/experience in field-based project management, training of health workers at facility level in maternal and child health care and clear understanding of other High Impact Interventions.
- Knowledge & experience in Health Management Information Systems with regular reporting.
- Good report writing and presentation skills.
Working Environment / Conditions :
- Work environment : Fields-Based position.
- Travel : 30% domestic/international travels is required.
- On call : Available for communication with partners and colleagues from diverse time zones.
Apply For This Job
Articles dans la mme rubrique